The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006

I think Satan's feeling the chill

So I looked out my window today, and damned if I didn't see a pig flying around with a goddamned jetpack.



That's right, folks, I've actually gotten my school shit in line so far. Submitted my first assignment for my computing class on time, finished my first math assignment almost a week early, and am on track to finish my second computing assignment three weeks in advance. Hoo-ah. \o/

Haven't worked with proper perspective in a while. I'd forgotten how it can be simultaneously gratifying yet painful. :p

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Woohoo! Way to go man!

2:11 AM, February 28, 2006

 
Blogger LoTekK said...

Hellz yeah, man. Now I just gotta make sure all this math doesn't give me some kinda aneurysm before the semester's up. o_O

2:56 AM, February 28, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

your victory here does make my going to grad-school a little less frightening.

a little.

:(

-jung

12:11 AM, March 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home