The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Monday, January 01, 2007

Well that went over well. I think.

Jesus, she fucking loved the gift. Overwhelmed. Approaching incoherent. Best, most personal gift she'd ever gotten. Thank you thank you thank you i don't know what to say how can I make this up to you wow. Naturally, despite all the deliberation beforehand, I decided this would be a poor time to let her know just how I feel about her. That and the fact that her response was just way way more awesome than I had even hoped to anticipate, enough to leave myself a little speechless. Anyways, I figured I really didn't want to seem like I was forcing her hand. Hopefully that doesn't completely backfire on me, because I know it's done so before. Hah.

Borat was fucking hilarious, though I have to admit that Cohen routinely went way too far. Gawd did my abs burn by the end of the movie.

Happy New Year, y'all!

1 Comments:

Blogger clown said...

dude! i wouldn't tell her right after giving the present. too much pressure. you should let it sink in, but play it cool afterwards, like, "yeah, i do stuff like that, aren't i kick-ass? and good-looking?"

10:52 PM, January 25, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home