The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Thursday, May 10, 2007

Even more pimpage

Haven't actually sketched/painted anything in a while, so it was somewhat refreshing to get pressured into doing just that to cheer someone up. "Make an anime/manga me!"

shit, I don't /do/ anime/manga!

And hence, this turned out more Betty Boop than anime/manga:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



"Fairies!"

Sketching in msn can really suck sometimes:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

So I switched back to PS, and riffed something up that I'm pretty happy with, and may actually bring to a more finished stage. At the very least I'll finish slapping on the colors and do a simple background. If I'm happy enough with it, I may go further and do a proper illo out of it.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket



And of course, managed to sink some time into the lowpoly me. Sloooooowly getting there.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

1 Comments:

Blogger Snowbunny1979 said...

heyy i know that girl in green

7:27 PM, May 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home