The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Friday, September 16, 2005

Revolution?

It's about damned time.

Goofy-looking? Yeah. But damned if I'm not excited about this. Looks like Nintendo's leading the way again with controller design and implementation. It remains to be seen how the final implementation will hold up, but this initial report looks promising. Very promising.

edit: One handed controller. Demo of Pilot Wangs. Shit, they've thought of everything.

edit2: Awww, fuck yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Praxis Loki said...

I'm just worried about the accuracy, I mean, they had the guy stand in an X a certain distance from the TV. What about when four people want to play?

Ah well, all this is speculation on my part. I'm just trying to figure out how I'm going to pay for an HDTV and a 360. (Pointless if you're not in native resolution, right? ;) )

10:20 PM, September 16, 2005

 
Blogger LoTekK said...

With 4 people, the wand controller becomes a physical weapon, that's what happens. :)

But seriously, I dunno if I'd want to share my Pilot Wangs experience with 3 other people. o_O

3:48 AM, September 17, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home