The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Wheeeee

Got my entry for the first round of Thunderdome: Last Man Standing 2 in on time. Tyranx will very likely hand my ass to me on a plate, but it's cool. I'm fairly happy with my painting, even though there are areas I could've improved on. Most people I showed it to for crits loved the concept. :) We're not supposed to show our pieces until the official thread goes up on Friday afternoon PST, so I'll link it up then.

Aaand for some reason I've got smiley fever:

Marko Djurdjevic:


Android (Andrew Jones):


Slash's Pencil Holder:


and last but not least, Quicksilver's mitten bop:


Quicksilver loved the mitten bop smiley. :D And Jason might add these (along with those done by 0kelvin and fooxoo) to the forum smiley list. Yay! :D

edit:
Added one more of fooxoo:


edit2:
Marko's secret to drawing


Art gauntlet!:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

7:39 AM, August 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home