The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

To mohawk or not to mohawk

So I feel like doing something crazy with my hair, and after some deliberation, I kinna wanna get me a mohawk. Not a stand-straight-up mohawk, but more of a floppy, I-don't-give-a-fuck mohawk. Only potential problem is the teaching gigs; I'm not entirely sure how well it would fly with school administration for someone with a damned mohawk to even be around their precious students, let alone be teaching them. Alternatively I could do something a little less extreme. Which wouldn't be remotely as much fun.

Anyways, so I missed the Massive Black ca.org workshop in Montreal, mainly owing to a lack of dosh to buy plane tickets, but I'm consoling myself by doing some figure studies from photos of the figure sessions taken by some of my buddies.

Quick lazy (read: shitty) study of the cute model Android got to airbrush.


And a slightly longer study.



I fully intend to go to the next one in Rome, though. Should be happening at the end of the year, and hopefully won't clash with my fucking exams in November. If anyone's gonna be in Europe end of the year, gimme a holler, because I plan to spend about a month there to hop around visiting friends all over (and I'm totally gonna hit up Prague).

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

well I definitely think the first version looks cooler, but if you really think it will freak them out I guess that limits what you can do. Of course you could always just tell them it's a Cambodian thing (check out Bang Rajan to see what I mean. Cool flick anyway (^_^)

11:01 PM, June 28, 2006

 
Blogger LoTekK said...

I've heard good things about that one; I'll have to hunt that down somehow.

Too bad about the hair, though, the kids'd love me. :D I was all psyched about walking into the classroom with a cap on and taking it off - and getting their reactions on video. ^_^

4:58 PM, June 29, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

drop your pants. it should get a "rise" out of them

10:29 PM, July 26, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home