The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Monday, May 15, 2006

What, me, teach?

How's this for crazy: I may have a teaching opportunity in the works; three 9-hour courses on 3D modelling and animation, covering beginner, intermediate, and advanced, to be taught to secondary school students. Meeting the organiser tomorrow afternoon to get a better picture, but I'm fucking chuffed that I might actually get an opportunity to teach. :)

In other news, Ego suggested on IRC that I should enter the 3D Journey Challenge (as opposed to the 2D one that I never got started). That once I'm done with the guy, I should build my entry around him. She's probably right. Could be a fun exercise, and I was already planning to get him rigged up anyways, as well as build an environment for him. Coming up with a Challenge entry looks like a distinct possibility.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home