The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Swag

Got some bloody comps I should really take a crack at. I reckon the current CGTalk Challenge, The Journey Begins could overlap nicely with the entry theme for CGOverdrive, so I should be able to kill two birds with one stone there. Then there's the comp being held by Animazoo, with the ridiculously awesome top prize of a fucking mocap rig and MotionBuilder Pro 7. I should seriously get cracking on those.

And tonight's SP. Shadowed area's too light; looks like I'm missing half my face, instead of it being in shadow. Plus, fixed up feature placement in PS:



edit: Oh yeah, decided to fix the previous SP up, as well. Again, shifting of eyes and nose area, plus retouching:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:45 AM, April 25, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home