The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas!

Tonight was a good night. Caught up with an insane number of people I haven't seen since high school, and some since my tour in the Army. Acquaintances from my times in OCS, friends of friends, but more importantly, got to chill out with my good mates from years back. The night was spent largely on our asses, eating, drinking (he only had San Mig light, unfortunately), ogling the ridiculously nice cars people were driving in, and bemoaning the utter dearth of good-looking single women. As it turns out, my other mate had hogged them all for his own shindig.

Good times.

Merry Christmas, everyone.

Oh fuck me, Merry Christmas to me. I just noticed a darkish one-pixel line down the center of my LCD.

Dec 26th, 0355hrs.
Merry Christmas indeed. The line seems to have disappeared.

Oh, I actually got around to updating the 3D gallery on my portfolio site with the current progress of that Combat Correspondent project. 'Bout damned time, eh?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeah, my sibs aren't big fans of light, but I don't care one way or the other. As long as drunk makes it me.

Merry X'mas fool!

1:56 AM, December 28, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home