The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Thursday, July 27, 2006

I'm a Cylon

So. Now that I've gone ahead and confirmed everything, I can actually say why I can't hit Europe for that month-long vacation I had semi-planned. Ready for it? Ready? Make sure y'all are sitting down, now.

As of today (though I haven't decided when to actually start), I'm the Creative Executive of the Safari Casual Games Division at Cylon Interactive Pte Ltd (gotta love that company name).

Bam! Took me as much by surprise as the rest of you, I guarantee you. I did a freelance gig with them doing a cover illustration for a game they were to be distributing, and they offered me the position. Bam! Floored.

So yeah, no Europe vacation. Still shooting for the MB Workshop, though. I'll be damned if I'm gonna miss that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Myra said...

WOOHOO!! We got a 'xecutive on our hands! Congratulations!

12:43 AM, July 29, 2006

 
Blogger LoTekK said...

Thanks guys! :D Turns out the position title is gonna be Creative Designer, as opposed to Executive, but I'm cool with that. :p

2:12 PM, July 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home