The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Monday, August 28, 2006

Enough is enough!

I've had it with these motherfucking snakes on this motherfucking plane!

Finally got around to catching Snakes on a Plane after much anticipation (first bloody flick I've watched in the theaters since februaryish), and I have to say, it totally lived up to my expectations. In other words, it was a completely silly movie chock full of, well, snakes on a plane. They really had fun with some of those deaths (those first couple of kills... lol).

And I'll leave off with the now-classic bit of social commentary:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

my only complaint w/ the movie was that it wasn't CORNIER. :D

12:41 AM, August 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home