The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Saturday, June 17, 2006

Lawdie, what a week

YP finally managed to take leave for the week. That's about as rare as it gets, so this week's pretty much been a week of excesses. Too much smoking, too much drinking. Good LAWD there's been a lot of drinking. And bless the guy, he's been driving me around in the Boxster and paying for pretty much all of the drinks. Just for posterity, I'm gonna attempt to list everything from the past 3 nights (the vast majority are from Wednesday):

6 Malibu Pineapples, 3 Sambuca shots, 5 Apple shooters, 2 Midori Sours, 2 McCallum and sodas, 1 Lychee Martini, 1 Chocolate Martini, 2 Gin and Tonics, 4 Vodka Red Bulls, 1 Vodka Lemon shooter, 1 Vodka Ribena, 3 Scotch and Cokes, half a glass of red wine.

That's just what I can remember off hand. Shouldn't I be dead? o_O Yet I was strangely lucid all three nights. Even managed to get some decent work done on Thursday after that crazy bender.

That said, Morton's Bar has some fucking awesome steak sandwiches. Free during Happy Hour. Woohoo! Nifty setup, too.

I think I need sleep. o_O

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like my last weekend

2:23 AM, June 24, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sounds like my last weekend

2:27 AM, June 24, 2006

 
Blogger LoTekK said...

Lay off the juice! :p

4:56 PM, June 29, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home