The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Sunday, July 30, 2006

I start Tuesday!

So I met up with the new boss on Friday to go over the terms of employment, etc, and got everything all sorted, and we decided I'd start on Tuesday. Turns out there was a bit of a miscommunication, and my position title will be Creative Designer rather than Executive. Works well enough for me, and my buddies agreed that title made more sense. Roles and responsibilities remain the same, though, so I'll be in charge of design and (if the art assets we receive aren't up to snuff) illustration of box art as well as advertising and promotional materials for the titles we bring in for distribution, at some point designing the website for the casual games division, and overall branding for the division. If necessary, I'll also be responsible for outsourcing the above. Should be interesting, to say the least.

Went down to Zouk to celebrate with some of my buddies, and got kinda plastered. Again. Ade claims she's never seen me come out sober and go home sober. :X I gotta lay off the juice. o_O

Two more speedpaints. First one turned into an indistinct mess of colors and values.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Next one didn't turn out too bad, if a little lazy.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratz!!! That's so awesome with the new job. Designer and in charge, look at you!!!! Well, I am so glad things are working out, keep it up, Teck, we are all rooting for you :)
Julie

3:27 AM, August 19, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home