The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Gotta love lull periods

Evidently, I had way too much free time on my hands today.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Took the (more or less) final version of the box that I illustrated, printed it on half an A4, cut, folded, taped. Sure beat spending the entire morning hunting for something to do.

About that illo, I gotta say, after a solid month-plus of almost purely design and layout work, finally getting to just sit and paint for three days was a really really welcome change.

Oh yeah, SLG, tried getting you on Saturday, but your MSN was signed in at the office, and today my MSN has decided to completely flake on me. So, happy belated birthday.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

dang, you did that? nice! what's the sw for?

3:02 AM, September 21, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home