The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Sunday, July 31, 2005

LoTekK.com

*groan*
I'm apparently getting too old for this getting-home-drunk-at-6-in-the-morning bullshit.

The main bits of LoTekK.com are up. Still need to get some more pictures up, but yeah, the main bits are there. Gallery code works nicely, though I'd like to automate the thumbnailing and indexing process. For the time being I create the thumbs manually, and the indexing is done via updating a .csv file. Better than no automation at all, but still. The other sections are content-free at the moment, though I've got some links up on the Links page.

Uh, anyone know how to get mousewheel scrolling working on scrollable divs in Firefox?

I haven't managed to test the site out on Opera yet, since I don't have it installed on this computer, so if someone running Opera could take a look and let me know if it's kosher, that would be great. I haven't fixed up the vertical alignment issue in the galleries in IE yet; that'll hopefully come sometime this week. That's the only IE issue that I've noticed so far. It's gold in Firefox, though.

Update: Went ahead and installed Opera anyways. Works perfectly, including the vertical alignment in the galleries.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome baby! I think that you should also add Rebecca Kimmel's website and tutorials on your links page. Love ya!

11:38 PM, August 01, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home