The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

What, me, write?

So I'm thinking about entering NaNoWriMo. I remember Praxis getting in on that a couple years back (you planning on participating this year?). While I have no illusions about actually finishing, what with all the freelance I should hopefully have lined up, it might be an interesting way to inspire some different creative juices for my artwork. Besides, I havent really done any sort of creative writing in yonks.

Now I just need to figure out what to write. :p

Update: Well, I've signed up.

NaNoWriMo 2006 Participant

1 Comments:

Blogger Praxis Loki said...

Uh, you should totally do it, dude. I was doing 2k a night until I had a hardware failure on the machine that I was dumping the text data to. That happened about two weeks ago.

So right now I'm dead in the water at 20k words.

5:05 AM, November 30, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home