The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Monday, November 06, 2006

Note to self:

When a girl seems like she really doesn't want you to leave, but you really have to, don't mention that the reason you're leaving is because your mode of transport is in the form of your buddy giving you a ride. Fuckwad. Aaaaagh.

Right, haven't had too many responses for the internship opening, though as my friend reminds me, that may have everything to do with the fact that it's approaching exam-time. Oops. Should have two interviews lined up for this week, though.

Managed to nail down a modelling contract that had been on the fence for a little while. It's less than what I quoted, but still a shitload more than I'd be able to charge locally. Even got a bonus (smaller) contract on top of that. Slowly working towards that MX-5.

Assuming I can get the flights confirmed, I should be in Hong Kong for four days. Buddy's heading there for business, and his firm's paying for accommodation, so we'll be crashing at a $400/night hotel. Should be fun. :D

Semi-work stuff:
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

edit:
Oh yeah, haven't managed to write a single word of my novel, which puts me several thousand words behind schedule. Ack.

On an unrelated note, Elite Beat Agents fucking rawks. :D

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

you're doing nude modelling again? did you want the portfolio I made of your nudes now?

2:44 AM, November 10, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home