The ramblings of a stark raving lunatic follow...

Friday, December 01, 2006

Itty bitty updates

So the art test came and went. Went in for it the Wednesday after getting back from Hong Kong, then heard from them last Friday. The art director seemed okay about the 3D, though he says it really doesn't tell him much about my capabilities, based on my portfolio. And the 2D was a little disappointing. So, bit bummed at that point, but he's offered to let me come in again to take a second crack at it. Which apparently has never happened to anyone before, which is cool. But hell, now I'm essentially under a load of pressure, since I figure now I really have to knock some socks off. Eek.

Jack Monahan, aka Gauss got into town yesterday, and I spent the night just chilling with him and Snowfly. Good times geeking out about games, art, etc. He'll be in town for about 2 weeks, so it should be a fun time.

I just heard that Kurt Wenner will be in town this month! Awesome.

After a bit of hunting, I finally found my cojones today and decided to call X, since she hadn't sms'd me like she said she would last Friday. I'm so goddamned giggly right now it's disgusting.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it's cool dude. just play it cool. remember, you're a model.

11:54 PM, December 05, 2006

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

we got all your BK games. but, just to be sure we don't send you defective ones, we're going to test them first. we'll get back to you.

11:57 PM, December 05, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home